Saturday, February 14, 2009

When it rains it pours

This was my first pay week in about 5 weeks and it had plenty of money to waste so i knew i was getting somthing tonight. Everything in the air just felt so right. So here i was just dancing away when the girl from the last week who i said no to hooking up with cause she was a bit chubby wanted to make out. Drunken status i was in of cause im not going to say no. So away i went playing her tongue better than federer in the wimbeldon cup. After a bit of making out i buy her a drink and take her to our own little private seat out near the front door. With about 10 minutes of lying to her, explaining why i didnt want to hook up last week and why i do now, i convince her to come fuck me in the park.

That day i worked a 5 hour shift of planting plants and my knees were grazed up pretty bad and everything was flooded cause of the rain. I get her in the middle of the park and tell her "to get the fuck down right here" she tells me no "cause there is a puddle there" and i tell her to "stop being a wuss aand get the fuck down" she gets down in the puddle and i flop my cock out and she starts sucking and i rub her clit through her tights. Fair while goes by and im ready to slam it straight up her cunt. Trying to take her tights off she tells me " no no" i then tell her "why the fuck not, what was the point of coming out here then" she tells me that " its the time of the month" and i tell her to "pull the fucking thing out then" after a couple of seconds of convincing, she reaches to her string and throws it away and i slam the rod straight in as if i was goinn for a strike.
Slamming her on top and my knee's where killing, from all the grazes and cuts from work. She gets ontop and rides me decently for the next half hour in the puddle. In that half hour i have 2 groups of people walk by yelling profenity's out to me and police head lights shining straight into her slit of love.
She gets the job done and we walk over to the carpark so i can get a cab home. In the car park the managers are packing up. I walk by the managers and they give me a clap saying " u fucking mad bastard rooting her in the park" i give em a laugh and jump in the cab and on the way home i spew all in the cab just outside my house.
Now thats a good way to start off ur 5 week no pay binge haha

1 comment: