Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Head banger

So yet again its friday night and yet again the fuckhead (nikki) calls me up asking what am i doing tonight. I tell her what i tell her every friday that i'm going to the rumjungle and she throws a little hissy fit saying "stay home for once so we can spend time together" I tell her nah that will be boring and i'll have heaps more fun at the rumjungle with jed instead of sitting at home. She then says "ok ok ill come aswell then" and i try hard not to mke me come but she tells me that she will buy me drinks so i agree.


In the rumjungle i see a babe and i get her a drink and we sit on a couch and start making out. As soon as i finished kissing her i see the fuckhead (nikki) walking straight to me, i tell the girl to come back soon cause my gf is coming over. The random leaves and nikki comes over saying"WTF are u doing hooking up with people" i tell her "i didnt make out with anybody" and she tells me that "i saw u just then hooking up with that girl" i tell nikki " FUCK OFF i did cunt why would i do that for" she says "i dunno but i saw you do it" I stand up and grab her by the hair and tell her "say it once more" she says it again and i go one more i dare you, yet again she says i hooked up with the girl and this time im dead serious. I grab her hair even harder and raise my fist at her and tell her "say it fucking once more and ill punch ur fucking head in" she just looks at me in the eyes and i tell her twice to say i hooked up with that girl. after about 7 seconds of my fist raised and her hair gripped i tell her "ur a piece of shit" and throw her head back against the wall and walk away to try and find the girl i jsut been hooking up with.

3 comments:

  1. YOU animal. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you feel like a man now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like a man.. i just raped a girl

    ReplyDelete