Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Me or Rumjungle

We where at the rum jungle all night and i was fucking blind like always with my stupid cock sucking ex gf. I didn't talk to her at all that night except for when i wanted money for drinks. I got home and we hoped in bed and she tells me" oh now you want to talk to me" my reply came as "i know i didn't talk to u much when we were out, but i just needed my own space" she says alright and i start punching away with my dick at her vagina.

I fall asleep and i wake up to her crying. I ask her what the fuck is wrong. She tells me "i don't know what to do with us. U always seem to not want to hang out with me and we never get OUR TIME" (our time who the fuck do u think i am u fuckhead Ur a piece of shit i am thinking to myself) i tell her we do get our time, we just had our time just before. She said " i just don't want our time to be having sex" i tell her " well fucking hell what the fuck more do u want me to do fuckhead" (or somewhere along those lines, it definitely involved swearing and putting her down that's for sure) She stands up and walks away i ask here where do you think Ur going. she says " its either me or the rum jungle" i tell her "well that's an easy decision" she says "oh really, that's cute, i didnt kno you liked me that much" i tell her "cute how is that cute, i choose the rum jungle you dickhead" She walks out balling her eyes out. What was she thinking, as if she would be able to give me more enjoyment than the rum jungle.

2 comments:

  1. Some might say that your to kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. but i just say hes a mad cunt

    ReplyDelete