Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Friday arvo argue

So i was going out with Nikki who was jimmy's gf twin sister, i really dont kno why i was doing it but after a few weeks i figured out that this could work to my advantage. During the 5 months of this "relationship" i always got what i want and treated her like a piece of shit. Some actions even got little physical but there wasnt no hiting involved.

Every friday afternoon she would ring me up and ask me what was i doing. Now for anyone out there this is a easy question. Friday arvo, long hard week at work, keen to start the weekend off in a good way, what else am i going to be fucking doing. I tell her that she isnt allowed to come to out this time cause its a boys night, but really i just wanted to get another girl cause i was sick of her vagina. Which was the worst smelling vagina my dick has been inside out of 35 girls. She gets angry and upset on the phone and says she is coming over for a bit and i tell her she only has 30 minutes. She gets to my house and i dont pa attention to her, which makes her very annoyed. She keeps telling me that she is going to come out and i keep telling her "ur not fucking going, so give up already dickhead" my mum comes in the room and chucks nikki a the house key and i tell her "to give me the fucking key back, i dont want u having anything of mine" i get the key back off of her and i tell her it's time to leave. She once again refuses and this makes me angry. I tell her she better hurry up and leave or im goin to go physcho. She asks if i can walk her out to her car but i tell her no cause it had just been raining and i didnt want to get my feet wet. She slams the door and drives off and i didnt hear from her for a week :D haha

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE STORIES................... keep them coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha the good old twins ay

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha.... all she wants is our time.... hahhaha

    ReplyDelete