Thursday, February 5, 2009

Moreton Island

jimmy, his gf, my gf at the time, micheal and alister headed off to Moreton Island friday afternoon, with me and jed not wanting to miss out on a night out, we said we will be over Saturday morning. It was off the hook like always and i had a good feeling i was going to thrash some poor girl that night.

Closing time came and i didnt have a girl with me walking out those doors. In my last desperate attempt and with ned gone to the city i stayed around the car park praying like a pedafile in a playground, Looking and searching for the right victim. When i thought it was time to head off home un-succesfully, i saw a girl called nay waiting for a cab. I walked up to her and said "hey, where are u goin now" with her reply being "home" i say "oh i didnt kno i was coming aswell" and she replys to me with a "okay then jump in" i was STOKED not to be going home to do work on myself. I get back to her house and we do the deed. In the morning she drops me back at home.

So i get home and me and ned are ready to go catch our barge for our wonderful weekend at Moreton Island. We arrive over there in the arvo and with everyone sinking piss like its water and my gf at the time being a fuckhead like always, i dont pay much attention to her the whole time.

Night fall comes and were on the beach drinking around the fire and then the girls are whinging and complaining, so them and moses decide to go back to the cabin for a boring night in. With the girls gone, its really time to step up the drinking. Us boys are begining to get loose when i spot somthing stumbling along the waters edge. Driving past it to see wat it was. It was a lady, a lady in her mid 20's druuuunk as can be (PERFECT) we go see if shes all right and we tell her to jump in and join the fun were having, we hand over a drink to get her more smashed.
Were back at the fire and out of nowhere she tells us that we are boring. Boring u say were nothing but boring we tell her. With us saying lets get naked she then says alright and strips off to nothing but her undies, us boys all strip off and the fun begins with her giving us all our own personal lap dance.

After about 10 minutes of lap dances she runs off to the water for a bit of a dip, with me and Alister following her. Jimmy and ned are back at the fire and the mad cunts hide her clothes. We all decide its time for a drive and we get dressed and with her complaining she cant find her clothes we give her a shirt to wear. We're all in the car and i ask jed we're her clothes? He tells me that jimmy chucked them on the fire. The second i look at the fire the flames triple in size.
On our drive around the Island she tries to get with everybody and with her taking most liking to Alister, we drop them off and tell him we will be back in 5 minutes. 2 minutes later and we have high beams on them in the middle of the beach. With alisters cock being the size of 2 normal peoples and sand on her vagina there was no way he was getting in. In the car and we're once again driving along with her grabbing Jimmy's, mine and ned's hands rubbing them against her hairy smelly pussy. The hair was worst than cheezy's gut and beard put together i swear. I knew one of us was going to fuck her that night, so i thought. After a bit she jumps in the front and i begin to finger fuck the fuck out of her pussy with end driving reaching around rubbing her clit she was loving every minute. With my fingers being covered in pussy juices, i see sand just sitting all on the dashboard, wat a brilliant idea i think to myself, covering my hand in sand and shoving it back into her pussy repeating the filthy method more than several times. With my dick being hard i try and stick it in but there is just way to much hair, sand and tightness.

We get back to the beach and she wants to be dropped back to her campsite. We tell her we can do that for her and with her looking out the window minutes later saying "stop thats my campsite" ned just cruises on past. About 3 minute drive later he stops and we tell her to get out, she tells us no and to take her back to her campsite. we tell her that this is her campsite and i tell her that "the only way ur getting us to drive u back is if u let me fuck u in the passenger seat infront of everybody" her telling me to get fucked, i kick her away from the door and slam it in her face and she tries to get back in the car through alisters window and with Alister pushing her away we drive off, leaving the poor mess to walk back a good 20 minutes.

Back at the cabin and with ghosts scaring the shit out of us im in bed with nikki (my gf at the time) after thoroughly washing my fingers I make up lies to her about why i wasn't paying attention to her the whole day cause she wasnt to impressed with my actions as she describes it. I convince her like always and i slam her smelly vagina. What a fantastic weekend away, i nearly done 3 girls in less than 24 hours!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. omg u r going to hell haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeh u might be goign to hell but ur defintly god.

    napa

    ReplyDelete