Monday, February 2, 2009

Bmx Games 2008

So i was down in Sydney and its the night off the after party which ive been looking forward to this whole trip, its pretty much the reason why so many people go to this event cause the after party's are sooo good and theres nothing better than getting loose with a whole bunch of ur mates that u hardly see.

The after party is at Q-BAR in the city somewhere and as soon as i walk in the doors i make chat with the bar tender and she told me if i wanted drinks i should go to her. With that in mind and free beer, yaga bombs and a pocket full of cash i knew this night was going to be amazing. That same bar tender is pouring my drinks 90% full of vodka and only 10% of orange juice and i was getting wasted real quick.

About half way through the night we are allowed in the v.i.p area were it was only bmxer's allowed. So the next thing i kno i'm taking a girl in there and into the corner at the back. When im drunk i can make up really good lies towards girls to get watever i want haha. After telling her multiple lies, i am making out with her and grabbing her big tits. After a while of doing this i get my dick out and she says "wat are u doing" I tell her that its ok and u that u should suck it right now. After about 10 seconds of convincing her we wont get caught she throws it straight into her mouth and its possibly one of the best headjobs ive ever gotten.

A few minutes go past and i can hear someone coming and in my head im thinking please be a bmxer so they could see, but it wasnt a bmxer it was a security guard and as soon as he saw us i pulled my pants up and say " sorry bro ill go get a drink at the bar if u want". He reply's to me that it's ok and alot of people do this were we are and asks if it's ok if he can watch for a bit. I tell him fuck yeah and make the girl give him a kiss on the cheek just to make him feel better and as soon as she kissed him she is straight back down sucking away like a pro. Another few minutes go buy and the security guard goes away and i start sticking my fingers inside her pussy vigorously. Getting bored with just fingering her i try to stick my finger in her ass with her telling me "no please dont do that" I tell her to shutup and it will feel good and i just push it straight in there with her trying to pull my arm away. This lasted about 1 minute if that and i stand up and spread her legs getting ready to get inside her. With my dick about 5cm away from her pussy she asks if i have a condom and i say nah i dont need that shit. Her not being to happy with that reply she says no and that then made me a bit angry, so i say okay and grab her hair and force her head back onto my dick and after a while she gets shitter and shitter and i get up and walk away.

I have no idea were i went or wat happened after that but i didnt see her again the whole night. Its about 2 oclock and cheezy comes up to me saying come on we have to go, me still in party mode and loving this bar/club I tell him nah its good ill find my own way home.

Around 4 in the morning i find another girl which i take her to the same spot where i took the first one and after telling her some lies she is also sucking away on my dick. This went on until the sun came up and with only $10 in my pocket, phone dead and not knowing were the hell i was i walk to hungry jacks to get some food and try and get the hell out of there and back to homebush. Somehow finding the train station im on a train back to the hotel. On the train and tired as hell im slowly drifting off to sleep and with only 2 stations before i have to get off I wake up and im past my stop. i get off and back onto another train and again i wake up past my stop. Back on another train and finally i'm on the right station and on the link train which just runs from olympic park back to the normal line. With the train empty im laying down and i've dozed off to sleep 2 hours and 15 minutes later i wake up and at olympic park. I get off and head back to my hotel ready to get the day stated again. Now thats a night out that i will never ever forget.

1 comment: