Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Triple J Production

It's a friday night and im only 17 and ready to get wasted me ned and Jimmy are heading off to a party somewhere in bracken ridge. While walking to the party me and ned make a promise that NO MATTER WAT we are bringing home girls tonight.

So after being at the party for a while we notice that there isnt that many good looking girls but that changes with every drink we sink. Everybody is starting to leave the party after a big fight breaks out (no it wasnt ned who started the fight) and as a last resort i ask Jess (the girl who threw the party) if she wanted to come back to mine for a bit of fun and to my suprise she says yeah alright.

On our way home we talk about 3somes to her and she seems kinda interested in having one. Couple of minutes later ned gets a phone call from his ex Zoe and she is horny and wanting dick inside her immediatly.Now both me and jed are excited cause we have now suceeded in our little pact we made earlier. On the way home i whisper to jamie that "when we get home set up my video camera were jess cant see and we will record this shit".

Finally making it back to my house jamie does exactly what i told him and next thing u kno its Lights, Camera, Action. With ned upstairs getting into Zoe and me and Jimmy downstairs in my bed with Jess, we begin the start of what will become one of the most amazing stories i have to this date. Jimmy starts to play with her big tits and i begin to rub her festering axe wound, after a bit we swap and my dick is nice and hard ready for her to devour it in her mouth. As she begins this Jimmy says "I will be back in a second" after a few minutes someone comes down and they get in the bed. I see that it is ned and not Jimmy who has returned and without Jess even knowing the old switcharoo we begin what has already started. I get my end in and start slamming away and as ned is kissing her she says wohh ur kisses are heaps different now Jimmy, with ned not saying a word Jess repetively says Jimmy, still to which comes no reply.

After that she realises that its not Jimmy anymore and that it's now ned, she doesn't mind and i get back to machining away. After running out of breathe ned trys to give her a go but cant get it hard as he has already blown a load all over Zoe. Jimmy tries to sneak down to grab the camera so he can get a better angle. As he is doing this Jess spots him and we think that its going to be all over. After telling her that it was off and he was down here to show us somthing on the camera, we ask her if she would mind being filmed and with a excellent reply of "no not at all as long as u dont film my pussy" we are all very excited. With Jimmy sitting at the end of the bed getting great angles and myself getting worn out, ned try's to have another go but cant get it hard so he decides to leave it all up to me.

With both of them sitting on chairs at the end of the bed enjoying the show getting great angles and me making her scream louder than wat she would if she was getting raped, this was going to be 1 hell of a video. Awhile goes by and i feel somthing hit my leg, i look down and its a bloody Sambuca bottle and it's heading straight into her pink canoe. She doesnt realise wat has just happened and says "what the hell was that" the 3 of us look at each other and burst into laughter.

Atlest 45 minutes go past ive had enough and there is no way this girls is going to make me release my special cock sauce, so i get her up and begin my way to the top with my own hand. I grab her head and her mouth sticks to my cock like a hoover vacuam blowing a load deep down her throat. The job is finally finished and Jimmy and ned are sitting there finishing off there box of bbq shapes as if they where at the movies.

Us not wanting her to stick around any longer we tell her that she cant stay any longer cause mum and dad are due back home early morning. With her walking out the door at 4 in the morning we are all excited to play back and watch what we have just filmed. I cant wait to make another Triple J Production haha


3 comments:

  1. now thats a triple j production i dont think anyone is going to forget. nice one boys. keep up the good work. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks angie, maybe u would like to be apart fo triple j productions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. good old tripple j productions

    ReplyDelete