Friday, February 13, 2009

Blood facial

So at this point in time i was going out with my girlfriend Ashleigh who wasn't 18 yet and being a Friday night there was no way I'm missing out on clubbing.

This girl Bec who i got into many times before just absolutely loved me , although i treated her like shit. After being inside for a while and the drinks flowing like a river rapid heading downstream and the girls hornyness rising like flood waters, Bec came up to telling me to take her into the park and fuck her. After bout 5 minutes of saying no i have a girlfriend and that i don't want to do anything and her telling me that she will blow my mind, i finally agree. I sneak a jack outside for the walk across the park and as we get to the playground i pull my pants down and she takes me dick in her mouth, going crazy like a baby breast feeding. couple minutes go past and she is still sucking away and I'm taking a drink and then all of a sudden a flash light is right in my eyes. It was the police telling me to "throw that drink away now" not waiting to get into trouble i tip the drink out and they leave saying "have a good night" As they leave i spread her legs and aim for the pink. As it just goes in I'm having a little trouble with it being so tight, but i push harder and harder " FUCK wasn't that a bad idea" as i pushed harder i felt a rip on my dick as i pulled out she asked"What was i doing" and i didn't tell her anything then stuck it back in there and still couldn't get it in.
Getting my back into her mouth she didn't even realise that blood was coming out of it. More than a few times i grab her head and turkey slap her across the face as hard as i can and with every slap i would leave a bit more blood on her face. With not knowing how much blood was on her face i looked at her and in my mind i said"holy fuck" i wiped it off with spit and my hands and as there was no way i was going to blow with my attention giver being in so much pain i tell her that we should go back cause I'm thirsty. Before putting my dick back in my pants i give her one good turkey slap on the side of her face leaving a blood mark on her cheek. We walk back to the front door and with one more last look at her face, the blood mark is still there drying up.

No comments:

Post a Comment