Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Thief or just a Prostitute

Thursday night and i had just gotten paid and me and ned didnt have to work the next morning, so we thought what better to spend our night at the Victory. Half price drinks and by the middle of the night we were both druuunk. We were walking outside to go get another drink when this girl infront of me just grabbed me and said "holy fuck ur hot as" i told her that "she was a babe and she should come out for a drink" she followed us out and i bought her a drink and with her being all over me, my mind quickly turned into sex.

We asked how she got there and she told us that she had driven in and as soon as we heard that, both of us knew how we were geting home. After finishing our drinks april wanted to go somewhere else to drink. With both our wallets still filled with money we didnt argue at all. We get to her car and with her hardly even being able to walk across the road and wanting to drive, ned took the keys off of her and jumped in the driver's seat taking control of the situation like the boss he is.

On the drive to the valley we decide to not go to the valley and just head home. After 10 minutes of driving we notice that the fuel gauge is waaaaay under empty and needs fuel immediatly. I chuck $20 in her car and were on our way home and it left me with $307 left in my wallet. After filling up we notice that the fuel gauge didnt move one bit and that the speed'o didnt work either. This made the drink driving just a little bit more harder for ned. Driving past Aspley macca's cops pull out and jed floors it like vin diesel hitting NOS in fast and the furious. After getting away from those police men we come across another police car sitting on the side of the road and once again jed floors it revving out the car.

Made it back to mine nice and safe and with no police following us and it was time for the action to begin. After just wanting to bang her the whole way home i was ready to give her a smashing and a smashing is exactly what i gave her. I remember her telling me not to blow in her at least 5 times and after hearing it so many times i was very tempted to do just that and ruin this girls life, but me being a nice guy i didnt. I went down on her and after a few licks i thought to myself wtf is that taste, so i went back down for a few more and then realised it tasted like fucking garlic really badly, so fuck licking her out and back to machining away. About 20 minutes went by and the next thing i remember was waking up next to her in the night with her hand on my chest. i took one look at her and it made me instantly horny so i started having a bat while she was asleep and as i was about to blow all over her hand she woke up and finished the job for me.

In the morning ned was fast asleep on the mattresse next to my bed and both me and april being horny she jumps on top and i slam her garlic vagina. The noise of my bedhead hitting the wall woke ned up, and ned decided that he would watch without, her knowing.

Mum just made breakfast and i asked if she wanted any and she said "no" so me and ned had a lovely breakfast and when we came back downstairs we noticed that she had left and i said "fuckyeah dont have to show her the way out anymore" 5 minutes go past and im ready to pick up my new bike but i couldnt find my wallet or phone. After about 5 minutes looking and not being able to find them anywhere, my little sister spotted my wallet on the road. I look in my wallet and garlic vagina has taken my phone and $250 out of the wallet, at least the girl was nice enough to leave $57 and my i.d.

Now everytime i bring a new girl home i make sure to put my wallet and phone a place where they can't find it.

Not in my case it isn't

2 comments:

  1. haha you always come threw with the goods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no the girl got the goods this time

    ReplyDelete