Sunday, February 15, 2009

Fring bar fisting

Friday night and decided to head into the valley for free drinks, cheers to max. Drinking the night away and the beer goggles were definetly on. Next thing i kno this 28 yr old girl comes upto the dude who was sitting at our table with us and i can see her looking at me all thetime. I hear the dude say to her "go talk to him if ur keen then" next thing, she is in myface asking me to buy her drink. Obviously she has no idea who i am, cause i dont buy girlsfucking drinks girls buy me drinks. More drinks get drunk and the more i drink the morei want this slut to get her mouth around my length. She asks all kinds of questions and i start kissing her neck to stop her from talking.

After kissing her neck and gently bitingher ear lobes, she tells me "holy shit, if u can make me feel that good with my clothes oni cant wait to get you with my clothes off" she asks me "do i want to go back to her place" and i cant say no to an offer like that. I told her i have my mate and she says "yeah that'sok he can join in aswell" get to her place in woollongabba and as soon as we get in i grab some beers for me and mitch and we hop onto her bed. She comes into her room with 2 new beersand before our first ones are finsihed she has both our cocks in her hands skiing away.

With 3 fingers inside her i knew i could get more inside her. With me being the dirty animali am, i try to get 4 in and it's a bit of a struggle. Finally 4 in her i just have an urge toget my fist in, so i have my pinky and thumb under my 3 other fingers and in i go. It getsabout halfway and i can feel her pussy ripping but that doesnt fase me. The further i go the more it rips and the more she moans. I finally get my fist in after about a minute and its all the way to my wrist and i start punching away. I tell mitch to have a go at this and we swap ends. We fuck the shit out of her and tristo is done and she wants me to finish her off. I finsh her and myself off and i look down to where she was laying and there was a pool of blood from our fisting antics.

She asks for my nuber and i give her a fake one and while im doing this tristo is in her wallet trying to get money but with out success. She doesnt want us to leave and wants us to stay we tell her "we have to get home quick to get home quick cause we need to get checked for disease after fucking you" she tells us that we are fuckheads and to get out. We tell her no problem we are already on our way. We have to walk back into the valley for a lift home and we laugh about what just happened. Filthy girls are awsome if you have some one to share it with haha

1 comment: