Friday, March 13, 2009

Tattoo idea

Me and guess who?(fuck face, cock sucking wanker) Nikki, had a on off relationship. I tuely did hate her, but used her to my avantage. I had broken up with her about 4 times and this time it wa for good. About 4 days went past when i realised, it's nearly christmas time, damn do i want a tattoo. I thought to myself "i am not going to pay for my own tattoo, that means less drinking money. How can i get one without breaking my bank account?" Easily, her name was Nikki.

I came up with a brilliant idea, that i would go back out with her, get my tattoo and then fuck her off again like a lost dog. I rang her up and made up some mad lie, like i always did to her and she was back "in love" with me haha. About a week went by and during that week i would ask her what are u going to by me for chistmas? she always said "ur not getting anything cause i kno ur not going to buy me anything" i told her i had already bought hers weeks ago, as it was on special. She beleived me once again. The next day i keep telling here "come on, it's tattoo time" over and over again. About 30 minutes of non stop convincing and telling her it will only cost about $100-$150 we were in her car on our way to the tattoo shop.

At the tattoo shop i find one that i like and i ask how much. They tell me it will cost $300 just for outline. Knowing in my head that this is the biggest rip off of my life, Nikki says $300, i thought u said it will only cost $100-150. I tell her "nah, $300 is cheap from these dudes because they are really good" she says "okay fine then, let me go to the shop to get money"

The tattoo got done and she paid all 300 ripped off $$ for it. Fucking cockhead piece of shit.

1 comment:

  1. i think its safe to say u will be going to hell

    ReplyDelete