Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just hanging out

After another tremendous night out on the town and while the rest were gone back to my house, myself and Brendan had other ideas. I forget where and how Brendan got back to Rachel's house but i know i got lift off of some random girl driving past while waiting for Brendan to come get me in a cab. When the random girl dropped me off the 2 of them were out the front and in we went with Brendan telling me he had already rooted the shit out of her. I told him that she will be keen for a 3some as me and Ned have already had one with her and she loves it.

Inside and we played a little game of poker with Rachel having to kiss the loser. This lasted bout 5 hands and we were naked getting head jobs and fingers deep inside her tunnel. Brendan was working the rear, while i was sitting in front row not holding it strong at all. As a matter of fact, the whole 2 hours i couldn't get my dick hard. The most i got it was halfway for about 5 minutes while i was fucking her, but that was it. I tryed every thing to get my dick hard but i just kept hanging around. I tryed thinking of other girls, doing it by myself, getting head jobs even yelling and hitting it but nothing would work. So after Brendan blew Rachel went to sleep and we went onto eating fish fingers with tomato sauce. With the tomato sauce right there and a sleeping helpless victim, Brendan picked up the sauce and in the hair it went.

In the morning While she was in the shower, we go hunting for her purse. We find the purse but with only $20 left in it (what a disappointment). In the car ride home she is looking through her purse and she says "where's my money" me and Brendan look at each other and tell her that she bought us maccas with it, she then she says "oh OK i don't remember" we tell her "yeah you were pretty drunk" with her replying "haha yeah i was wasted last night" i love girls who are stupid and dirty.

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA hmm modern day casanova you reckon i think a modern day LEGEND

    ReplyDelete
  2. gold!cold hard cash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. brenno and doddy where fighting it out on the 2009 rockstar rumjungle tag team circut for $20 in cold hard cash.

    ReplyDelete