Wednesday, March 4, 2009

How it all started

So in grade 5 i had a gf for 2 years then from that point on there was nothing to do with girls until the age of 16. I started riding in grade 9 and that's all i wanted to do i didn't even want to know about anything else, until one late night at the skate park.

It was a Friday night and the Blue light disco was on down at the pcyc only a few hundred metres down the road. A fair few people where walking past the skate park to head down to the disco for the night. A car pulled up in the car park and out hopped 3 girls. 3 girls with a bottle of alcohol to share between them with no soft drink. They came and talked to us sat in the bowl drinking chatting away. About 45 minutes went past and they were feeling hungry and didn't want to go to the disco after finding out no alcohol was there. Me and 2 mates were going to jimmy's work which was a fish and chip shop, where my mum was going to pick me up from. We offered the girls a lift and away we went.

We introduced the girls to jimmy and one of them needed to use the toilet, so jimmy took her out the back to pee. As soon as she got into the toilet she spewed everywhere, making a complete mess. Jimmy asked her "what the hell are you doing? spew in the toilet" she finished spewing and said "sorry" and grabbed jimmy's head and started making out with him.

We got some food and headed over to the tables across the road on the beachfront. Jimmy finished work and the hottest and drunkest girl was sitting on my lap, showing all of us her arse and g-string. She kept asking me if i wanted to go have sex but being a virgin and not interested in girls i kept saying no. After a whole bunch of asking me she asked "who wants to fuck" jimmy immediately said "take Stan he is a virgin" as soon as she heard that she grabbed my hand and took me about 30 metres away from all the others right next to the beach front.

We made out and then she told me to get my cock out. I stumbled for a bit and started to unzip my jeans. My cock flopped out and straight in her mouth it went. I was loving every moment of it (what have i been missing out on this whole time) she stopped sucking and told me to finger her. I didn't know if i was going to be able to find the hole but i got it first go. While my fingers were amatuely working away i could feel all these little bump inside her (to this date i rekon she had some thing) which made me scared to lose my virginity to her. At this point my mum rang to tell me she was about 5 minutes away and Ashleigh went to jump onto my dick but i pushed her back, she went to jump on it again and again i pushed her back saying "i dont want to fuck you, just keep sucking my dick" she got back down to sucking and it still felt amazing. Jimmy was yelling out all kinds of profanities like " Hurry up and blow i want a turn cunt" or "Fuck she musnt be to good if ur going for that long". I could see my mum driving up the street and i was pushing this headjob all to the last minute. With my mum just pulling into the carpark i pull up my jeans and head over to go home. While i was getting in the car i heard her say "who wants to fuck me" Jimmy quickly grabbed her hand and while i drove off he walked her away from the others and set sail, smashing her on a bunch of little rocks destroying her tight vagina.

When i got home i went straight to the toilet and kept picturing that headjob till i blew. The next day Jimmy rang me up and asked if i was keen to come out to drink and go to some girls house's, Without even hesitation i said yes. I wish this happened to me sooner but i cant complain at all.


1 comment: