Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jed "The Boss" Griffiths





So Jed Griffiths is over tonight and is willing to do a little interview for u guys, this should be entertaining!!

So lets start off with the normal

Jedediah "The Boss" Griffiths, 21 years young from rothwell, redcliffe

I take it as The Boss is ur nickname? how did that come along

Well its a funny story actually, i cant remember exactly how it came about but i think it was made up by Brendan wen we were on our way to sexpo last year. I just came back from a 3 day trip and nobody wanted to drive the 4x4 into the city overloaded, so i just took charge of the situation just like a real boss would.





So ive been around you for a long time now and ive definetly seen the aggresive side of you, do u have ways to calm urself down at all or do u just let it all realease on some poor cunt?

I try and count down from 10 but i can only get to 8 i usually dont make it past 7 cause by those 3 seconds some wanker has already pissed me off enough for me to snap

I have seen a decent amount of ur fights do u go out looking for a fight or do the fights come to you?

I never look for fights the fights always seem to find me but rarely they go as long as a fight so i guess u call them more sparing for me than a fight.

Haha that is so true. I dont think ive seen another person stand up with u for longer than a couple of ur hits, have u ever been in a fight thats lasted longer than a few punches

I try not to be, im there to get in, get the job done and leave just like any other boss would do. I'm not there for fitness

I would have to say ur greatest fight ive seen u in was at Gilhooley's Strathpine with 2 dudes and probably ur longest, tell us how that all started.

Well i was waiting outside for u and some idiot started blowing smoke into my face, i asked politly if he would stop and he wouldnt, after couple of minutes of him not stopping and him calling me fat and weak i then walked away with you to go home. Looking back i hear come on cunt we will smash you i turn around and heres 2 dudes wanting to fight i see one of them drop there elbow to punch me and as quick as lightning i throw a big elbow right into his jaw and he fell straight away the other dude standing there i throw a heavy right fist straight into his face and he is knocked down aswell, 1st dude trys to get back up and he gets a heavy fist to his head aswell and knocked back down 2nd guy is struggling to get up and receives a big boot in the head i look over and 1st guy is trying to get up once more and once again he gets a big fist into his jaw which knocks him out into the gutter i look over to 2nd guy and he is up and for one last time i throw another right hand which also knocks him out and straight onto the other dude in the gutter, i look down at them and there bothing having spasms. I'd love to fight those dudes again just for some warm ups before i go out haha

Haha i remember that like it was yesterday another time i also remeber like yesterday was in 299 and seeing an emo spin past me 2 and a half times before hitting the ground.

Well yes emo's they are the most gayest looking pieces of shit that are on this earth, one just so called bumped into me and instead of saying sorry he says wats ur problem well wat my problem was was his problem then and i threw one very big punch connecting with him straight into his chin spinning him round 2 and a half times before hitting the ground.

I hear ur count with the ladies is pretty high, do u have a lot of luck with them?

Haha alot of luck u say, its actually the opposite i always seem to get stuck with the physcho ones for some reason.I'm not sure wat it is but the last 4 girls i think have been physcho like fucked up in the head i wish it would end haha

Lets hear a little bit more about these girls or at least 1 of them.okay okay so i guess the worst would be jodie. I tried for a while to get into her pants. She had a bf who works away so this made it a bit easier for me. I actually did like her but as soon as i slammed her i didnt have the same feelings, i think its just the chase that was getting me excited about her, we all kno wat im talking about here haha so after i slammed her i didnt want anything to do with her she sent me at least 100 txt a day seriously, about how she missed me and that and i woudlnt reply to any of them. I once was waiting for u to pick me up and i saw her drive past my house and then 2 minutes later txt me askign if i was home or not now that freaked me out. She has settled down a bit these days though which is good but seriously do i really have that much affect on the ladies? hahaha

Is it true you can build a scaffold around anything, quicker than anyone out there?

I wouldnt say quicker than anyone but i sure can build. Get me a hammer a labourer and some scaffold and ill show u how good i really am.

I heard u scaffolded around the Sydney opera house for 11 days and didnt even stop for smoko is this true?

Thats all rumours that Brendan started. Brendan starts alot of things especially fights with Doddy's fans

Ok i know ur keen to slam down a jack, so this is the last question. How big are ur bicep muscles?

wait up I'll have to get a measuring tape....................................43cm around

Haha no wonder why this guy knocks people out with 1 hit!!



No comments:

Post a Comment