Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Canberra trip

so its monday morning and i wake up to jamie ringing my phone. I answer and he tells me that im going to canberra on wednesday as he is about to book return fligths for me and th girl is going to pay him back, flights were $200 and she has put $350 back into his bank account. i say yeh alright not one to pass an oppurtinity on travel or girls but i didnt kno the extent of the situation i was about to get into.

He explains to me on tuesday while im at his house that he has been talking to this girl on msn for a while now but has sent her my pictures and i have to go down using all his information. Wednesday morning first flight out of brisbane and im on my way down to canberra to meet this girl named cherie who i've never seen talked to or met before in my life who also has a boyfiend of 3 years her mum use to own a multi million $ company until she passed away last year now she owns her fair share of it "perfect girl for a scam"

I arrive in Canberra and doing wat jamie says i give her a kiss on the cheek and a hug. In the car it was weird with her calling me jamie and not my real name. On our way to breakfast at the pancake parlour she asks me multiple questions about me"jamie" and jamie's girlfriend, changing the subject multiple times trying to avoid answering questions about jamie and stephs love life. now this is the funny part she asks me if she sounds the same as she does on the phone i reply to her with a answer of 'hmmm you sound a little bit different' and then she says to me that i sound exactly the same as on the phone.

Now i kno this girl is really dumb and stupid and im going to use this situation to my full advantage. Breakfast was ok with her paying for everything and as were walking past shops i try and scam her into buying me a shirt and a new hat but it doesnt work. at home jamie has already told her the day before that he would like a bottle of redrum and a 6 pack of gold for wen he "me" is down there. she has gone to a dentist appointment and i told her she better bring me back some lunch cause im starving and im not cooking anything myself.

When she arives back she has lunch and cooks up a decent meal for me to eat. After eating i'm pretty tired and i didnt want her to be in my sights anymore cause her fat ass was making me sick the more i look at it. after sleeping until 5 oclock in the arvo she wakes me up and says i have a present for you. I open it up and its $200 worth of cologne and shower wash and dinner is already cooked and waiting. jut before dinner she trys to kiss me with me pulling away and her nearly in tears as she thinks i really really like her.

After dinner she spills her heart out to me about her bf and how she wants to be with me "jamie" not him. desert is served and the alcohol is getting slammed. at 10 oclock trying to make full advantage of this situation once more and her bf out for the whole day and not returning until 1 am i take her to her room were i try and get with her only succeding in making out grabbing her tits and a handjob. thats ok with me i dont mind as long as i got a load off haha. with my load bursting out all over her bf's side of the bed i was quite impressed with the distance and quantity. after that magnificent release i am now off to bed before her bf comes home as i dont want to see him.

4 am the next morning on my way to the airport and i am nearly busted. With her standing next to me in the line to get my baording pass i tell her move away as i dont liek people standing next to me cause im nto a little kid, this made her a little bit angry and im leaving not on good terms, a kiss and a hug and her telling me that i was exactly wat she expected me to be personality wise but thought i would be more tanned with that being the last thing i heard from her i am glad this trip is over and
i'm never going to hear or see her EVER AGAIN this is one story for the grandkids haha


cherie

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha memories. chucked one for the team bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. jamie u naughty fucker. ino why she thinks ur voices sound the same ive herd em lol. aaron ur a man whore but a good one haha. i know so many guys that wanna be you lol. keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete